Yateley Town Council's priority is the health of the residents of Yateley, Frogmore, Darby Green and surrounding areas. We are working closely with volunteer groups to coordinate help and support to those who are vulnerable and/or are self-isolating.
Following the UK Government’s announcement, the following Council facilities will be closed to the public until 14th April:
- All enclosed playgrounds
- Any gym or children’s play equipment in open areas
- Tennis court (In line with the new government guidance ,one court only, will be re-opened on Wednesday 13th May)
- Council buildings: Monteagle Community Hall, Darby Green Centre and The Tythings
- Public toilets on Yateley Green
The following places will remain open but we ask that people observe social distancing to limit infection rates:
- Heathlands Cemetery
- Council Office by email or phone only
- Weekly market (subject to trader availability)
Trusted sources of infomation:
NHS advice can be found here.
The latest government guidance can be found here.
Read the answers to frequently asked questions about the Coronavirus outbreak here.
Find local information on COVID-19 on Hart District Council's website.
If you are self-isolating at home and have no means of getting help, please contact Hart Voluntary Action on 01252 815652.
The Coronavirus Hampshire Helpline has been set up to help vulnerable residents who don't have the support of families, friends or their local communities and who urgently need assistance with essential food or household supplies, collection of medication, or who are at risk of loneliness. Available at 0333 370 4000, 7 days a week from 9am-5pm.
Fleet Aid & Relief Helpline - 01252 309840 - Open 24/7, providing help and support to anyone who needs it across Hart.
Volunteering to help
- Help to get groceries
- Be a friendly voice on the other end of the phone
- Collect medicines
- Check on neighbours and vulnerable residents in your area
- Walk a neighbour's dog (subject to non-infection)
- Do anything else required!
If you can help in any way, please sign up with Hart Voluntary Action or sign up to help the NHS.
Guidance on helping others
- We must remind everyone that individuals are responsible for their own health and safety.
- When helping others, please do not put yourself at risk in any way.
- When visiting those in isolation, please do not enter their homes or have any physical contact.
- Please treat those you help and do not know with the same caution that you would have with any other stranger.
- Do not give or take any bank details, and please be especially careful in financial transactions that may arise when purchasing groceries etc.
- If you are unsure about anything, please do not put yourself or others at risk.
- Please follow NHS and Government guidance at all times, and contact Yateley Town Council for any further guidance.
Yateley COVID-19 (Help and Support) are coordinating local residents into sub-groups to ensure that all vulnerable people are contacted.
Yateley Town Council's Yateley Volunteer Action during COVID-19 page aims to provide a trusted platform to help link volunteer groups, local services and those in need.
Globe Farm Residents Together Facebook support group.