We currently have two vacancies
Buildings and Facilities Officer - Closing date 22 June 2018.
Yateley Town Council is looking to recruit a highly motivated individual, aged 18+, to provide buildings and facilities services to the Council. This can be a physically demanding role. Main duties include:
- Responding to maintenance needs at all of the Council’s facilities
- Supervise work at the cemetery including monitoring earthworks and interments
- Supervise contractors at other facilities including buildings and allotments
- Respond to maintenance issues raised by third party inspections
- Carrying out monthly buildings and facilities inspections
- Manage the Council’s Speed Indicator Device programme, moving indicators on a fortnightly basis ensuring their safe placement on street furniture
- Follow health and safety and lone worker regulations
- Liaise with office staff to ensure smooth working and effective planning
Click here for the job description. Click here for an application form.
At all times you will be expected to represent the Town Council in a positive light within the local community.
Early morning cleaner at The Tythings
Yateley Town Council is looking to recruit an enthusiastic individual, aged 18+, to provide cleaning services to The Tythings and the Council offices. This can be a physically demanding role. At all times you will be expected to represent the Town Council in a positive light within the local community. 12.5 hours per week, 7am – 9.30am, Monday – Friday. £8.75 ph.
For more details click here.